Sunday, September 13, 2015

Back to School


It has been a wonderful return to school this year!  My sweet scholars and I have been having a blast getting to know each other.

Our school hosts a Meet the Teacher night the Thursday before school begins, which is a fun way to meet the children and families before the first day of school.  I had the desks set up with notes from former students and a note from me.  (Click here if you want the editable version.)


I also used these adorable labels on bubbles from the dollar store.  I'm not sure who to credit, because all I can find is the Google Drive file.  However, they are a hit every time!  I'm sorry I keep forgetting to take a picture!

Finally, I gave bookmarks to each family to help them remember that parents are key to our success, especially when it comes to building a love of reading.

I hope you're enjoying a wonderful start to the school year!

No comments:

Post a Comment